Incense In The Wind

Radiating Incense In The Wind - a painting by Hai Linh Le

Sunday 6 July 2014

HEM Precious Mogra (Jasmine)



Poorly and thinly rolled charcoal paste onto variable and often flimsy yellow sticks. and them perfume dipped. The sticks are poor quality, but the scent is quite acceptable: a fairly typical floral synthetic scent, but quite pleasant, and with a decent strength and an attractive lingering fragrance. Bought as part of a deal on Amazon, which works out at 50p a packet, postage included. these are cheap enough.

I'm not a fan of HEM, and these are not quality incense sticks, but they do the job, and I find the scent attractive enough to buy again at this price. I do like jasmine incense.

Date: July 2014   Score: 31
***
HEM Corporation

Best jasmine incense

2 comments:

  1. I agree with the HEM I am really wanting to like this brand but the artificial scents are way too artificial. I like all the selection they have and all the different scents they offer, I still can't get around how air freshener spray scent is left when you light some of their scents. The only one I can more or less burn inside the house would be the Frankincense and Myrrh its not horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. The Frankincense and Myrrh is acceptable.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment: