Incense In The Wind

Radiating Incense In The Wind - a painting by Hai Linh Le

Saturday 11 October 2014

Aromatika Ace Scents Frankincense & Myrrh

  
Second review - scroll down for earlier


This is a dreamy scent. Soft, sensual, and very relaxing. Frankincense and myrrh are my top two favourite resins. I prefer them to halmaddi. It's hard to go wrong with frankincense and myrrh (though some do). This smells very fresh and natural, and is the best frankincense and myrrh incense I have yet come across other than natural resin, though this is easier to use. Love it.


Date: May, 2015   Score: 40


First review


The cheap plastic packaging combined with the machine made sticks is not encouraging, but these sticks are among my favourites, and though machine made I believe the ingredients are a true natural masala mix. The scent is very pleasing (I adore Frankincense & Myrrh so much), and is just the right amount so it is strong enough to be noticed but not overwhelm.


Date: Oct, 2014    Score: 40

***






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment: