Incense In The Wind

Radiating Incense In The Wind - a painting by Hai Linh Le

Thursday 14 May 2015

Joie Lily




A pleasant floral aroma. Quite basic, and interweaved with charcoal notes, but acceptable enough as a casual everyday incense. Some old ladies knickers notes now and again, and some sharp, hot spots, so not great, but OK.

Date:   May 2015    Score: 20

After a few more days of using these sticks, I'm marking them down. The sharp, slightly acrid, and rather unpleasant chemical tone is really getting to me.

Date:   May 2015    Score: 18

Having a rummage in my box in the other day, and these got left out when I put everything back. This morning I just needed some incense to freshen up the house, and as these were out I gave them another go. Gee, they are bad. The remainder are going in the bin.

Date: Nov  2016    Score: 9

***
Best of Gopal Joie incense

Best floral incense

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment: