Incense In The Wind

Radiating Incense In The Wind - a painting by Hai Linh Le

Thursday 23 February 2017

Bloome Incense Indian Sandalwood



Bloome Incense are distributed by a company called OTL, who are based in Yorkshire, and offer a range of goods for discount and 99p stores. I got these from my local 99p shop, and I quite like them. There are 80 in each pack, and there are currently only 20 left, so I have quite happily burned 60 of them - the other budget packs I have lying around tend to only have had one or two burned, but these suit me, and I use a lot of incense (I like to start the day burning a stick in each room to wake up the house to a pleasant fresh scent, and will continue to burn sticks throughout the day to suit my mood, and especially before visitors arrive, so they are welcomed by a pleasant scent - and we always use a stick or cone in bathroom after using it!) so I have been using these as a morning house freshener. It also helps that the scent itself is sandalwood, as that is a deep, woody scent that blends well with the base paste of laurel wood sawdust. Also - I LOVE sandalwood!

So, for me, this is a good value basic scent. It's not a great scent, but it does give a basic sandalwood aroma that is useful as a casual everyday scent, or room freshener.

Date: Feb 2017   Score: 30
***





Sandalwood

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment: