Incense In The Wind

Radiating Incense In The Wind - a painting by Hai Linh Le

Tuesday 28 February 2017

Stamford Midnight Collection 07 Cones (discontinued)

Second review - scroll down for earlier

Sorting through my boxes and I came upon this which I hadn't burned since Feb last year. So I lit one up, looking forward to the modern citrus, etc, but all I got was the core sawdust. I tried another two with the same result. The scent has evaporated, even though it was kept in the original container.  Aargee still have the Midnight Incense range for sale, though now in stick format.

Date: July 2018  Score:  19  (Average: 28) 


First review

Stylishly packaged in a dark triangular box, these cones, fragrance 07, are part of of the Stamford Midnight Collection, which can still be picked up in some locations, but appears to no longer be part of Aargee's range. The scent has top notes of a modern citrus, with underlying floral notes, and a soft sultry base of musk and sandalwood.  This is a subtle modern scent that gives a good name to perfume-dipping. I like this. Not all incense has to be for aromatherapists, mediators, worshippers, and tree huggers, there's room for the everyday folk as well.  I think Aargee manages to encompass everyone at some point with their comprehensive range of incenses.

This will go straight into my new 2017 Top Ten Perfume-dipped incense.


Date: Feb 2017  Score: 36

***

The best incense by Aargee

Vintage Incense
(Incense brand
not currently available)

Top Ten 
Perfume-Dipped Incense


Incense cones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment: