Incense In The Wind

Radiating Incense In The Wind - a painting by Hai Linh Le

Saturday 4 March 2017

Stamford Mythical Black Incense cones




A range of very fragrant incense cones from Aargee. The series name is Mythical, though this is not shown on the packaging. I originally termed these as Black Incense, then, as it had a theme of magic, and the boxes are all black, I named the series Black Magic, until I discovered the official name on the Aargee website.  But over time I have noted that others are calling the series simply Black Incense, so I am returning to that name. My seven year old daughter loves this series, and I like it as well. Attractive, candy-sweet everyday scents that really do lighten and sweeten a room, and which produce a range of scents including tranquil floral, to warm and spicy. I bought the mixed box from Amazon for £12.38, including UK postage, and that seems a good deal for such fun.


Dragon's Fire
Score: 40

Werewolf's Bite
Score: 39

Unicorn's Grace
Score: 36

Wizard's Spell
Score: 35

Vampire's Kiss
Score: 34

Mermaid's Love
Score: 33

Angel's Touch
Score: 32

Pixie's Dance
Score: 28

Witches' Curse
Score: 28

Score: 26

Demon's Lust
Score: 19


Fairy's Mist
Score: 18


12 scents in the range
Highest score: 40
Lowest score: 18
Average: 31


***

Other ratings of incense by Aargee


Incense cones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment: