Incense In The Wind

Radiating Incense In The Wind - a painting by Hai Linh Le

Tuesday 16 May 2017

Stamford Mythical Black Incense Werewolf's Bite




I have been quiet for a little while, meanwhile more incense is being delivered to the house, and I'm exploring Egyptian and Persian incense, which is somewhat exciting me. But I have a few bits and pieces of incense on my desk that need to be cleared away, including a couple more of the Mythical Black cone series. As with most of the others, the Werewolf's bite has a sweet, slightly musky scent which I find very appealing - this is a sweet woody scent with good hints of frankincense and myrrh that is sensual, yet light and fun. It is flexible enough to be used for a variety of occasions, and is an ideal everyday incense. I love this. Yummy!

Date: May 2017  Score: 39
***

Mythical "Black Magic" cones


Other ratings of incense by Aargee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment: