Incense In The Wind

Radiating Incense In The Wind - a painting by Hai Linh Le

Friday 16 June 2017

Moksh Swarna Sai Flora Batti





Machine made perfume-dipped incense sticks by Moksh, a popular Indian incense company making good value everyday incense. I like these. They are not heavenly, but are very effective and pleasing sticks for freshening the house. They are consistent and burn evenly. I like to light three to five at a time, and walk through the house trailing strings of smoke, leaving a stick here and there. I made a fish stew last night, so when we came down this morning there was a lingering fish odour. These sticks soon cleared that up, and freshened up the house so it smelled of tangerines and roses. It did the job I wanted, and it did it quickly and efficiently without any ill effects on me or the family.  I think it's useful to have a variety of incense in the house for different moods and different purposes, and this is a really decent everyday incense.


Date: 16 June 2017  Score: 29


The more I burn this the more I like it. It's actually pretty decent, and I'm reaching for it in preference to other incense on my desk.

Date: 18 June 2017   Score: 35



Moksh Agarbatti


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment: