Incense In The Wind

Radiating Incense In The Wind - a painting by Hai Linh Le

Thursday 31 August 2017

Tulasi Green Apple


Second review - scroll down for earlier


Still working my way through the Tulasi Re-review Weekend. And now I get to the infamous Green Apple. Is it really as bad as I said it was last year? Grief, yes. Sour milk, sweaty leather and diarrhoea are the predominant scents. Gawd help us!

Date: June 2018  Score: 01 



First review


Wow, I thought I'd experienced the world's worse incense with Tulasi's Turmeric, but this Green Apple is spectacularly foul. It's part of the Fruity series, and the blurb says: "This fruity fragrance has many rejuvenating qualities. Tulasi Green Apple fragrance refreshes your mind and body". Well, yes, that's what you'd be hoping for from a fruit incense. Instead what you get is astonishing aromas of rotting meat, sweaty socks, sour milk, and baby vomit.  I think something has gone seriously wrong with the chemical blending on this batch. This cannot be what was intended! It is foul!


Date: Aug 2017  Score: 01
***

More Tulasi reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment: