Incense In The Wind

Radiating Incense In The Wind - a painting by Hai Linh Le

Tuesday 29 August 2017

Tulasi Sage




There is some awareness of sage in this incense, which is to its credit, but I'm not quite as impressed during this Tulasi Re-review Weekend as I was when I initially reviewed it in 2017. It's quite herbal, like a Tibetan incense, though slightly softer, sweeter, and overall more pleasant. Hummmm. The longer it burns the more I can see now what I saw in it back in 2017. I can see myself burning this again. I was going to move this down a few points, but after getting comfortable with it again, I think a score of 30 is about right. 

Date: June 2018   Score: 30





OK, this is just a cheap perfume-dipped charcoal stick from a manufacturer I have little respect for (and nor does anyone else really), and it does betray it's crudeness by allowing the base charcoal aroma to seep through too obviously; however, for a cheap everyday cleansing scent it works very well. It has a cleansing energy that is very invigorating. It has been my quick go to incense since I first burned it for review, and now the packet is all gone. It never made it to the everyday pile, but simply remained in quick reach on my desk. It's not an incense to have near you to inhale (it really betrays its cheap origins that way!), but simply lit and left to burn in the background it works well enough. It intrigued me enough about the nature of sage to eventually buy a sage smudge stick (by Sage Spirit of course), which I will review in due course.


Date: Aug 2017   Score: 27
***

More Tulasi reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment: