Incense In The Wind

Radiating Incense In The Wind - a painting by Hai Linh Le

Saturday 26 May 2018

HEM White Musk Incense Cones




Another everyday incense cone producing an acceptable pleasant scent ideal for covering up bad odours or simply to freshen a room, or introduce an OK scent. There is a sweet musky scent - nothing really musky, but certainly an awareness of it. There's no big problems with this - it does get hot quite early on, and is not overall as pleasant as the GR Musk I've just burned. Certainly bottom end of the everyday incense, but is not offensive.

This is the first HEM I've burned since I reviewed the Patchouli sticks in July last year.  I have been very dismissive of HEM in the past, but as I said in that Patchouli review, they can make acceptable everyday incense. For me they lie behind other everyday incense companies like GR/SAC, Hari Om, Satya (if they can be considered to be everyday incense - they are also quite divine), Darshan, etc, but are above popular brands such as Juicy Jay, Ancient Wisdom, and Wild Berry.


Date: May 2018   Score: 20

***

Incense cones

HEM Corporation



1 comment:

Please leave a comment: