Incense In The Wind

Radiating Incense In The Wind - a painting by Hai Linh Le

Sunday 29 April 2018

Anvenor Amrayoga Earth Muladhara Chakra




Anvenor is a German company commissioning and distributing masala incense in Europe to customers who enjoy heady traditional masala incense. This is a little heavy for me - it reminds me of The Mother's incense.  It's quite a dense perfumed incense, quite flowery, reminiscent of roses or what my wife calls old ladies knickers - that sort of really old fashioned talcum powder that old ladies use to keep their knickers smelling fresh. Really dense and heavy - quite headachy.

This is nicely packaged in a sturdy cardboard tube. The sticks are quite short - but, to be fair, I doubt if anyone would want them to be longer.  They are priced at £4.99 for 18 in the Yin Yang shop in Glastonbury.

Each to their own, but this is not a fun incense for me. It's not bad - it just doesn't suit me.  I will try again at another time as our physical and emotional responses can differ depending on circumstances - air pressure, temperature, etc. The score is related to my personal enjoyment, not to what I think the quality of the incense is. If there's a top quality incense that I don't like, I give it a low score. Similarly, I can sometimes really enjoy a very crude and simple low cost incense, and will give it a decent score.


Date: April 2018    Score: 15




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment: